The project of the Regional Chamber of Commerce and Industry Pančevo „Support to SME – the wheel of development in the region“ was approved during the second call of the Romania-Republic of Serbia IPA Cross-border Cooperation Programme.
Total project cost is € 344,480.00, IPA Fund contribution is € 292,808.00, and the duration of the project activities is 12 months (until the end of 2013).
The aim of the project is to improve the competitiveness of small and medium-sized enterprises in the border region of Romania-Serbia, by creating the conditions for development of small and medium enterprises through the process of mentoring and helping to reduce unemployment among highly educated people.
- Directors of small and medium enterprises in South and Central Banat;
- Managers of small and medium enterprises in South and Central Banat;
- Highly educated unemployed people.
- 20 highly educated unemployed people from South and Central Banat will be trained in the process of mentoring;
- 30 small and medium-sized enterprises in South Banat and 30 small and medium enterprises in Central Banat will receive consultancy services from teams of experts;
- Two web site pages with information about the project will be designed, constructed and set up;
- B2B meetings and study tour will be organised;
- Project activities and results will be presented and promoted to both professionals and the general public;
- Fulfilled conditions for creating new jobs for highly educated unemployed people will be created.
Lead partner in the project is the Regional Chamber of Commerce and Industry Pančevo www.rpkpancevo.com
Partner in Romania – Caraş-Severin Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture www.ccia-cs.ro
Partner in Serbia – Regional Agency for Socio Economic Development – Banat www.banat.rs